-
January 31st, 2005, 10:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It's in the photo-gallery.
http://www.trickdrums.com/
Did anyone play this at the
show? I was wondering.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
January 31st, 2005, 10:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Any details on what exactly makes it "revolutionary"? I find its design is terrible.
-
February 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
#3
Inactive Member
i saw it but was not able to play it, reminds me of a ghost pedal
-
February 1st, 2005, 03:33 AM
#4
Inactive Member
All I know is that it is totally
silent, has an encased housing and
I think it uses inverted spring
tension. I am trying to find out
more about it.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 08:44 AM
#5
Inactive Member
My word, those are some fugly drums! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 09:08 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Peter, we have the drums at the Drum Pad, if you want to stop by and check them out.
They were supposed to bring the pedal to our shop but I was teaching and didn't know it was there. The pedal is completely unique. No springs, no elastomers. I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about how it actually works but it's unlike any pedal you've seen or played. I haven't played it yet, but I was told it has the smoothest action of anything ever made.
Trick also received the patent for their unique and seemingly unbreakable GS007 strainer.
Brad
-
February 1st, 2005, 03:34 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Brad,
I was going to ask you about it
because I saw that you guys had
it, at your shop.
Please, if you can, play it and
tell me about it. I will try and
get around to coming in.
Thanks.
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 03:54 PM
#8
Inactive Member
personally, i'm not a big fan of the drums, but did get a few of the throw-offs to replace my Nickelworks that are worthless.
-
February 1st, 2005, 04:49 PM
#9
Inactive Member
In addition, did anyone play any
of their drums?
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I have two of their original Kodiak snares that are both very nice. They have thick extruded shells rather than the current offerings which are now rolled and welded thinner aluminum shells. I've heard the drum sets many times, and if you turned your back you wouldn't know they weren't wooden.
Brad
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks